Adult training in South East Scotland Region will carry no charge with effect from 1 August 2016.
The decision applies to training run by the Region:
- Modules from 5 – 19 (including module 10)
- Modules 20 – 26
- Modules 27 – 38
- Ad hoc local workshops which the SESR team supports
- Adventurous activity and related training
- Externally provided training
- Training delivered by other Regions
There will be a fee charged of £10 for those who book and call off less than 7 days before the training is due to be held or who fail to attend. Should you require to cancel, please e-mail email@example.com .