THE SCOUT CENTRE, VALLEYFIELD STREET
Right in the centre of Edinburgh
The Scout Centre
This purpose built Scout Centre serves many purposes.
Within the building we have:
- A large hall for meetings, conferences, training events and activities
- A crush hall for break out sessions
- A fully equipped training room
- A ‘board room’ style meeting room
- A kitchen
- Storage facilities for the Edinburgh Gang Show and Scouting archives
Using the Centre
The Scout Centre is available for hire for Scouting and non-Scouting groups.
Please contact the Regional Office on 0131 441 1878 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on availability and hire charges and conditions.
Our building is wifi enabled allowing users to make use of the internet during meetings and training sessions. If you wish to make use of wifi you must advise the Regional Office in advance.
The building is fully accessible for wheelchair users.
South East Scotland Scouts
15 Valleyfield Street
Valleyfield Street is South of Tollcross, just beyond the King’s Theatre.
The area is served by many bus routes. Check Lothian Buses.