BONALY SCOUT CENTRE
The main camping field is the central field. It is well maintained and can accommodate up to two hundred campers at any one time and is suitable for groups of any size – from individuals to small groups and larger camps. Around the perimeter there are ten wooden shelters which can be used for cooking or for storing equipment. Each site is provided with an altar fire which should be used for building fires. There are fresh drinking water taps in each corner of the field. There is also a supply of timber that can be used for fires.
Toilets and showers
Situated to the west of the site is the toilet block, containing separate ladies and gents flush toilets, washhand basins and hot showers. One toilet has suitable access for wheelchairs. Outside there are facilities for washing dishes.
- Available during the summer season – April to September.
- Total sleeping capacity – 22 persons.
- One Bell tent on a decking platform – sleeps 10 persons.
- Two Bell tents on a decking platform – sleeps 6 persons in each tent.
- Camping sleeping mats provided (22).
- Camping area available for additional tents.
- Small campfire area.
- Site Hut – can be used for storing equipment, a shelter, or setting up as a camp kitchen using your own equipment.
- We have two (4 person size) tents available for hire at an additional cost.
The Tuck Shop is available from April to the end of September every Saturday evening 6.30pm to 7.30pm. The shop sells sweets, juice and souvenirs.
A tiered seating arena and stage for 150 people – newly rebuilt