As reported in November’s Regional Newsletter, the new GDPR training module needs to be completed by 31 December 2018. We recognise that this is an ambitious target, so to help the Region to achieve the highest possible completion rate, an anonymous donor has decided to add an additional incentive for you to complete the training by funding a prize. To be in with a chance of winning the £50 prize all you have to do is complete the online training for GDPR, and ensure that it is validated on Compass before 31 December. We will then enter all members who complete the module into a draw to win the £50 prize.
- Competition is open to those with formal adult appointments in South East Region only, ie not those with just Network, or non-member PVG roles, but anyone else appearing on Compass as at 5 December 2018.
- Those who already have GDPR marked as completed on Compass before 5 December 2018 will be automatically be entered into the draw.
- The draw will take place on 15 January 2019, and the winner notified immediately after.
- The Regional Commissioner’s decision will be final.
- The winner will be offered the opportunity to have a £50 cheque sent to them, or have the money transferred electronically to their bank account.