Risk Assessment Workshop for GSLs / DESCs / DSNCs
Thu 21 January @ 19:00 - 21:00
*** This workshop will be on 19th and 21st January – please advise your preferred date on the link below, or if either would suit. ***
- Risk Assessment Workshops for GSLs/DESCs/DSNCs – 19th or 21st January 2021 at 7pm
- There are some additional requirements coming into force, relating to the need for written risk assessments both for general activities and also adventurous activities. This is separate from the restart approval process, which also requires a documented risk assessment to be submitted for approval ahead of moving between Covid19 readiness levels in the restart of face-to-face scouting.
- The Regional Team are keen to support you with these requirements, to bring you up to speed on the new rules, to help save you some time and to give you an opportunity to ask questions at these workshops
- This will be run via Zoom
- Please sign up for either date via this link; registration will close on 12th January 2021. The form gives you the opportunity to ask any questions you may already have in advance of the session. https://forms.gle/yXVFaiCxuDp4hu8MA