ScoutFest is Scouts Scotland’s festival for adult volunteers and Network Members held over a weekend in September at Scout Adventures Fordell Firs. It’s a great opportunity for attendees to catch up with friends, pick up some new programme ideas, learn some new skills and have fun.
When is ScoutFest?
Who is ScoutFest for?
Any member of Scouts who is over 18 is welcome to attend. It’s particularly recommended for new leaders, who are looking for learning and development opportunities.
Why should anyone go?
- It’s an opportunity to learn new skills or complete training.
- You can hear from experts in Scouting, who can answer questions face to face
- You’ll pick up fresh programme ideas from a wide range of exhibitors.
- It’s a great weekend at Fordell Firs, catching up with friends, meeting new ones and trying out some fun activities.
- There will be food, drink and evening entertainment!
Where can people find out more?
- Our web page: scouts.scot/scoutfest
- Our Facebook events page: facebook.com/events/222838478585960/
- Our blog post about ScoutFest: scouts.scot/news-events/news/five-reasons-to-go-to-scoutfest/