We would like to invite you to join us at the South East Scotland Regional Scout Council AGM on Tuesday 21st November at 7pm.
To make the event more easily accessible to all members across the Region, it will again be held virtually on Zoom. You can register you attendance here. Pre-registration is essential to confirm your attendance.
2023 AGM Agenda
- Welcome and Opening remarks
- Approval of Minutes of Annual General Meeting held on 10th November 2022
- South East Scotland Regional Scout Council Trustees’ Annual Report and Financial Statements for the Year ended 31st March 2023.
- Election of Office Bearers and Trustee Board for 2023-24
- Approval of Independent Examiner/Auditor
- Regional Lead Volunteer’s Report and Presentations
- Vote of Thanks
All are welcome to attend and the following papers are available:
- Trustees’ Annual Report and Financial Statements 2022-2023
- Minutes of the AGM on 10th November 2022
- Constitution of South East Scotland Regional Scout Council
- Bylaws of South East Scotland Regional Scout Council