Register for Workshop on Premises Safety – 7pm on 8th February 2021
For Hall Managers & Conveners, Trustees/Exec Committees, GSLs
Following the running of a successful “Premises Safety” workshop held recently in Craigalmond District, we are offering a Region wide workshop to be held at 7pm on the 8th February 2021.
The workshop will
- be useful for Trustees/Executive Committee Members who have their own premises plus their GSLs, Hall Managers & Conveners (Some groups may use a church hall (or school) as a meeting place but have their own equipment store).
- be led by Russell Shoulder (Reginal Adviser, Safety) who will be supported by Al Reid (Regional risk Committee) and some domain experts who will support the discussions/answer question including a fire risk assessor, a gas safety engineer, and an electrical contractor.
- Include the follow areas:
- Safety for Executive Committees
- Fire Risk Assessment
- Electrical Installation (PAT Testing, emergency lights, smoke detection)
- Gas Safety Certification
- Legionella Risk Assessment
- Asbestos Risk Assessment
- Trees Risk Assessment
- Health and Safety Risk Assessment (working at height, contractors on site)
- Kitchen Hygiene
- A sample Compliance Register
- A sample Premises Risk Register
- Recommended suppliers (produced by participating groups.
If you are interested in attending, please register for the event by 31st January 2021 via this link.
We will confirm the Zoom meeting details by the end of January.
Regional Adviser, Safety