We are delighted to inform you that applications are now live to join the UK Contingent Management Team (CMT).
We are recruiting a total of 13 members of the CMT. The CMT will work in partnership with senior volunteers and staff to deliver this unique international adventure for young people and adults from all parts of The Scouts.
Given the nature of the Contingent Management Team (CMT), we are looking for a holistic team of individuals with a range of skills and experiences. Applications are encouraged from volunteers with any of the relevant skills and regardless of their length of Scouting involvement. Applications are also welcome regardless of whether or not an individual have been a past member of a World Scout Jamboree team or not.
We are particularly keen to hear from people who are creative in their thinking, solution focused and who are unafraid to try things differently. The key message is- we want to be bold and brave.
How to apply
- Webinar withthe UK Contingent Leader & Deputies: 7pm, Sunday 7 February 2021: (Zoom details to follow)
- Applications close at 12 noon, Friday 19 February 2021
- We aim to inform shortlisted candidates by28 February 2021
- Interviews will take place remotely (using zoom) during March 2021
To apply, either:
- complete the Application Form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- complete a video application based on the application form questions and email it to email@example.com
If you have any questions about any of the positions, please contact the relevant Deputy Contingent Leader for the role you are interested in via email:
- Deputy Contingent Leader (Engagement): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deputy Contingent Leader (Operations & Logistics): email@example.com
- Deputy Contingent Leader (People): firstname.lastname@example.org
Please share our social media adverts far and wide. We are determined to ensure this is the most diverse and bold UK Contingent we have ever sent to a World Scout Jamboree.
The UK Contingent Team