We have been advised that the Scottish Government have further eased restrictions in regard to camping and residential experiences. These changes will take effect immediately and remove the limit of numbers in tents and rooms completely. In updating this guidance we are also reminded that in an indoor residential setting face coverings must be worn by all aged 12+ except whist eating and sleeping. The full detail can be found here and the updated summary is as follows:-
Scout Yellow Readiness Level
Beyond Level 0
Applies to all Sections and Volunteers
- All camps and residential experiences permitted indoors and outdoors.
- Scout ratios for both indoors and outdoors must be applied.
- No limit on numbers in tents or rooms.
- No physical distancing is required indoors or outdoors.
- Face Coverings are required indoors for age 12+ except whist eating and sleeping.